The Hel-class Light Trader began as the Imperial Navy T-4, built to military specifications for strength, performance and aerodynamic qualities. In 1101, those same standards were incorporated into the business transport, the Hel Model 4.
Four additional models and millions of flying hours later, the commercial Hel family of starships has amassed an indisputable record of dependable, fast, comfortable executive transportation. Pilots like the Hel's reliability and handling characteristics. Passengers enjoy its comfortable, quiet and spacious interior.
In 1106-84, the first Hel starship was purchased by Hel Corporation. The starship received new avionics, interior and paint at the Regina maintenance and modification center. It is retained by Hel Corp. and operated as its own corporate transport, dubbed Hel One. Like other Hels in operation, Hel One is a proven performer, ready to meet the needs of today's dynamic business community. . . at a fraction of the price of a new mid-size business transport.
Hel EX-11212R1-000000-20000-0 MCr 57.400 120 Tons Bat Bear 1 Crew: 6 Bat 1 TL: 13
Fuel Treatment: Fuel Scoops and On Board Fuel Purification
Architects Fee: MCr 0.574 Cost in Quantity: MCr 45.920
- 120.000 tons standard (1,680.000 cubic meters), Wedge Configuration
- Pilot, Medic, Gunner, 3 Other Crew
- Jump-2, 1G Manuever, Power plant-2, 2.400 EP, Agility 1
- Bridge, Model/1bis Computer
- 1 Single Pulse Laser Turret organised into 1 Battery (Factor-2)
- 26.400 Tons Fuel (2 parsecs jump and 28 days endurance), On Board Fuel Scoops, On Board Fuel Purification Plant
- 7.0 Staterooms, 5 Low Berths, 4 Middle Passengers, 5 Low Passengers, 23.180 Tons Cargo
- USER DEFINED COMPONENTS
- 1 12-ton Fuel Bladder (0.120 ton, Crew 0, Cost MCr 0.100), 1 Mosquito Rig (2.000 tons, Crew 0, Cost MCr 1.000)
- MCr 57.974 Singly (incl. Architects fees of MCr 0.574), MCr 45.920 in Quantity
- CONSTRUCTION TIME
- 43 Weeks Singly, 34 Weeks in Quantity