Freelance Traveller is a Traveller resource—it says so right up in our masthead. Nevertheless, there are role-playing products out there that are not Traveller, but which could be said to have an affinity for the Traveller player or referee—products that can be used as a source of inspiration, or as transition products, or which can be adapted for use with Traveller. Those aren't really our toys, as Traveller fans; they're other people's toys. But we can take a look at them here...
- 100 Sci-Fi Adventure Seeds (Jeff Zeitlin) Ideas, in a handy package
- Starblazer Adventures ("kafka") FATE-based Space Opera
- Diaspora: Hard Science Fiction Role-Playing with FATE (Jeff Zeitlin) Traveller, in a Narrativist system, with the serial numbers filed off
- Stars Without Number ("kafka") Traveller meets D&D
- Derelict Starships (Jeff Zeitlin) When you need a hulk, rather than a ship
- Mindjammer: The Roleplaying Game (Jeff Zeitlin) Transhumanist FATE
- Mindjammer: The Roleplaying Game ("kafka") Narrativism and Transhumanism in one toolkit
- Game Master's Guide: How To Run Fast & Exciting Combats (Timothy Collinson) Tips for running combat more effectively.
- Starting Points: World Building (Megan Robertson) The non-programmatic version of a computerized world-building aid.